Planting Design 2013 - Working Group 14
--> Back to working group overview
Dear working group members. This is your group page and you will be completing the template gradually as we move through the seminar. Each member has an individual page for documenting his/her personal case. Good luck and enjoy your collaboration!
- 1 Assignment 2 - Lecture Concept Map
- 2 Assignment 3 - Images of Nature in your Environment
- 3 Assignment 4 - Collaborative Planting Design
Assignment 2 - Lecture Concept Map
- The list with the group distribution shows you which lecture your group is supposed to document in the concept map format.
- Please add your collaborative concept map here by replacing the dummy image. Your map needs to have a new file name:
Assignment 3 - Images of Nature in your Environment
- Assigned: Wednesday, October 30
- Due: Tuesday, December 3
An 'image of nature' can be any planting design or vegetation structure. It might be on a local scale in your direct vicinity or be a part of a wider landscape structure. Each group member finds an individual page here that links to a template. You can use this template for documenting your case.
Presentation Slides Assignment 3
Assignment 4 - Collaborative Planting Design
- Assigned: Wednesday, December 4
- Due: Tuesday, January 21
Presentation Slides Collaborative Design