Minutes Landscape and Democracy Seminar, Tuesday, 18th of November 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The invited lecture was given by with Dr. Deni Ruggeri|NMBU|Norway titled The story of Zingonia, Italy - Using storytelling in planning for diversity and multiculturalism
- Access presentation materials and recordings(no login required)
Map of seminar participants
- View the participants' map here.
- Please add your location if you have not done it yet.
Landscape and democracy literature
- We have prepared the seminar literature list
Next working steps for active participants
Assignment 2 - Concept mapping of seminar topics
- assignment description
- The selection of readings has been finalized, see the latest status on this online spreadsheet
- please start developing your individual concept maps and add them to the wiki
Assignment 3 - Landscape democracy cases in your environment
- Please identify your working group page. You can see that there are templates prepared for each group member where you can document your case.
- The template gives you further work instructions, plese also read the assignment description
- For the upcoming session on November 24: please identify your study area and add the location to your case study template. Complete the first paragraph of your template 'Rationale: Why have you chosen this case for the landscape and democracy seminar?', add visual material to the image gallery (analytical drawings and similar).
- It is important to catch up as the interim presentation will already be on 1st of December
Tuesday, 24th of November 2015, 18 pm CET
- The concept of community based planning Lecture and discussion with Paula Horrigan|Cornell University|US