Assignments Seminar Landscape Democracy 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
---> Back to archive overview
- Assigned: Monday, October 19
- Due: Monday, October 26
- Assigned: Tuesday, October 27(distribution of themes)
- Due: Monday, December 21
- Assigned: Tuesday, October 27
- Due: Monday, November 30
- Assigned: Tuesday, December 1
- Due: Monday, January 25
- Assigned: Tuesday, January 26
- Due: Monday, February 2
General issues about group work
- In addition to the general subject of landscape, democracy and participatory planning this seminar also intends to foster skills in intercultural communication, project management and organisation. Therefore, the participants are randomly distributed to small groups of three. Each group is related to one of the seminar lectures in order to prepare assignment 2.
- These small groups will stay together throughout the seminar and complete the assignments 2+4.
- In order to protect your privacy rights the names of the group members are not published publicly on this wiki by the coordinator. However, if groups wish to do so they are free to add their names voluntarily.
- Each group has a wiki page for documenting the results of each assignment. Access to these pages is provided via the working groups page.
Small group coordinators:
- coordinator - the coordinator is responsible for the time and project management of the group. He/she organises the timing and the agenda of small group meetings, takes care that working steps and delivery times are agreed and kept and communicates with the overall seminar coordination about any problems or unclear issues.
- How to meet?- Small groups may use any technology they find convenient for arranging their cooperation. If required, a breakout room in the seminar classroom can be provided.