Planting Design 2013 - Working Group 12
--> Back to working group overview
Dear working group members. This is your group page and you will be completing the template gradually as we move through the seminar. Each member has an individual page for documenting his/her personal case. Good luck and enjoy your collaboration!
- 1 Assignment 2 - Lecture Concept Map
- 2 Assignment 3 - Images of Nature in your Environment
- 3 Assignment 4 - Collaborative Planting Design
Assignment 2 - Lecture Concept Map
- The Dutch way of thinking about nature, the role of plants and planting design
- Lecture by Jan van Merrienboer and Jeroen de Vries, 6th of November 2013
Summary: The Dutch Planting design is defined by time, place and the landscape architect or garden architect. It works from the context and reacts from the surroundings.
Assignment 3 - Images of Nature in your Environment
- Assigned: Wednesday, October 30
- Due: Tuesday, December 3
An 'image of nature' can be any planting design or vegetation structure. It might be on a local scale in your direct vicinity or be a part of a wider landscape structure. Each group member finds an individual page here that links to a template. You can use this template for documenting your case.
Presentation Slides Assignment 3
Assignment 4 - Collaborative Planting Design
- Assigned: Wednesday, December 4
- Due: Tuesday, January 21
Presentation Slides Collaborative Design