Minutes Wednesday, 30th of October 2013, Session 1
Urban nature between modern and post-modern aesthetics: reflections based on the social constructivist approach
Speaker: Prof. Dr. Dr. Olaf Kühne|Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Many thanks for this diversity of answers, it is worth reading. More information under each link:
- Question 1: In your culture, is there a difference between culture and nature?
- Question 2: What is a post-modern landscape in your opinion?
Organisational Part - Seminar Concept, Process, Assignments and Group Work
Seminar participants on Facebook
You may wish to join the Facebook group of this seminar.
Concept Map Clustering
Next working steps
- Information on the group formation and wiki editing will be distributed on Monday
- Please think about assignment 3 - you should get started by documenting a planting design case from your personal context. This can be at any scale, very local, such as a small spot in your neighbourhood or a feature in the landscape of your region (this depends solely on your interest and background).
- Please think about this during the next days
- Instructions for the working groups