Minutes Wednesday, 13th of November 2013, Session 3
- 1 Session Recording
- 2 Open questions on the assignment and the work process
- 3 Next steps steps for the working groups
- 4 Seminar participants on Facebook
- 5 Next session
Seminar theme 1
Planting design in Israel - about nature interpretation and landscape perception
Seminar theme 2
Planting design for green space connectivity in support urban ecosystem function and aesthetics
- Dr. MaryCarol Hunter|University of Michigan, USA
- Recording 'Planting design for green space connectivity'
- Presentation slides
- further information on the nature for cities website
Open questions on the assignment and the work process
- We collected some upcoming questions on the group work during the session.
- I have summarised the answers here: Open Questions 13.11.13.
Next steps steps for the working groups
Assignment 2 - Concept Mapping of Lecture Topics
- each working group will document one lecture in the form of a concept map. The dates for each group can be found in the PDF (working groups)
- The lecture given on 30th of October by Olaf Kühne will be done by groups 1,11 and 21
- The lecture given on 6th of November by Jan van Merrienboer and Jeroen de Vries will be done by groups 2,12 and 22
- You can add the concept map to your working group page
- This is to be completed until 19th of November
- The lecture given on 13th of November by Heike Kaiser will be done by group 13
- The lecture given on 13th of November by MaryCarol Hunter will be done by groups 3 and 23
- This is to be completed until 26th of November
Assignment 3 - Images of Nature in your Environment - Steps until the next session
- Complete the steps that were due for November 13, in case you have not yet been able to do that
- until the next session (November 20th) the following steps should be completed:
- complete section 'author's perspective'
- complete section 'landscape and urban context'
- keep both short and concise, use maps/schemes for illustrating the context.
- make first sketches
- Please also read the general instructions for the working groups
Seminar participants on Facebook
You may wish to join the Facebook group of this seminar.
- Wednesday, 20th of November with Prof. Dr. Swantje Duthweiler (HSWT, DE) and Dr. Kristin Faurest (HU/US)