Minutes Tuesday, 4th of November 2014
Green Infrastructure: Concepts, perceptions and its use in planning
Speaker: Dr. Ian Mell|University of Liverpool|UK
Seminar slides and recording
Map of Seminar Participants
- View the participants' map here.
- Please add your location if you have not done it yet.
Participants' poll: Green Infrastructure principles
See original word cloud here
Next working steps
- potential active participants who have not submitted assignment 1 need to do this before Sunday, 9th of November, latest, otherwise we can't form any further working groups
- working group pages have been created and accounts distributed to active participants (details will follow by e-mail)
- groups A, B and N need to work on Assignment 2
- Identify your case study page for assignment 3 and start documenting your site. Add the basic information (name, site, image and map location) to your case study page.
- Further information:Instructions for the working groups
- Tuesday, 11th of November
- Green infrastructure and the integration of stormwater, recreation, habitat and utilities. The case of Stapleton, Colorado lecture and discussion with Gary Austin|University of Idaho|US