Minutes Tuesday, 25th of November 2014
- The green infrastructure valuation toolkit Lecture and discussion with Tom Butler|The Mersey Forest Team|UK
Seminar slides and recording
Map of Seminar Participants
- View the participants' map here.
- Please add your location if you have not done it yet.
Green Infrastructure Exercises and Learning Resources
- Check out our interactive learning resources here
Next working steps for active participants
Assignment 2 - Lecture concept mapping
- groups D (Gary Austin), groups E and P (Paulo Pellegrino) and groups F and Q (Tom Butler) work on Assignment 2
Assignment 3 - Green Infrastructure potential in your environment
- Complete your case study template for assignment 3
- Prepare your group presentation on the basis of this template
- Time frame for each group is: 2 slides per individual case (see template), 2 minutes per slide so 4 minutes per case. 4 cases make 15 minutes approx. + 2 minutes for the comparative analyis. Then we add 5 minutes for discussion - so the maximum time per group is 25 minutes.
- each group should organise an additional online meeting for finalising the comparative analysis (last slide of the template)
- practice your presentation of the two slides with a clock to make sure that you can keep the time limit. It is highly recommended to practice this as a group via Skype, so you can give each other feedback.
- the presentation on December 2 will be organised in 4 parallel slots in the Connect room
- Important: you need to submit your presentation on December 1 latest. Please send it per e-mail (preferably with web transfer) to Ellen and Anna. We need Tuesday morning for preparing the sessions and adding the presentations to the parallel rooms.
- Group coordinators have been defined for each group, they are of course supposed to coordinate this process. Please cooperate as best as possible.
- Further information:Instructions for the working groups
- December 2, 2014, 6 pm CET
- Working groups present assignment 3