Minutes Tuesday, 13th of January 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Green structures and energy-efficient buildings lecture by Nicole Pfoser|visiting professor at HfWU Nürtingen-Geislignen|DE
Seminar slides and discussion recording
Map of Seminar Participants
- View the participants' map here.
- Please add your location if you have not done it yet.
Green Infrastructure Exercises and Learning Resources
- Check out our interactive learning resources here
Next working steps for active participants
Assignment 2 - Lecture concept mapping
- group J works on Assignment 2,lecture by Paul Lincoln, submission: 19.01.15
- group K works on Assignment 2, lecture by Nicole Pfoser, submission: 26.01.15
Assignment 4 - Collaborative design
- Within your group you need to decide with which case you wish to continue, select one of the 4 group cases
- Your working group page has a link to the collaborative design template. You can copy the first chapters from the previous template
- Start with the joint analysis: each group member needs to add one thematic analyis and prepare an analytical drawing. Add all drawings to the section 'Analytical Drawings'
- Discuss your findings and different analysis methods
- Start with projective drawings - how does each of you envision green infrastructure for this site? Share your ideas on the wiki and then do a comparative analysis/evaluation leading to a design synthesis. You can either prepare four overall ideas and synthezise them or let the group members develop four different aspects of the project and then put those together to a holistic design.
- Please use this template for the final presentation on January 27
- Further information:Instructions for the working groups
January 20, 2015, 6 pm CET