Minutes Tuesday, 11th of November 2014
Green Infrastructure Case Study: Stapleton, Denver Colorado USA
Speaker:Gary Austin|University of Idaho|US
Seminar slides and recording
Map of Seminar Participants
- View the participants' map here.
- Please add your location if you have not done it yet.
Next working steps
- working groups are fixed now, each partipicant needs to identify his/her case study, the role in the group and contact the other members
- groups B, C and N work on Assignment 2
- Identify your case study page for assignment 3 and start documenting your site. Add the basic information (name, site, image and map location) to your case study page.
- Complete the section 'Landscape and urban context' before November 18
- Further information:Instructions for the working groups
- Tuesday, 18th of November
- Challenges for Green Infrastructure in Latin America: The case of Sao Paulo lecture and discussion with Prof. Dr. Paulo Pellegrino|University of Sao Paulo|Brazil
- Green infrastructure and Wildlife connectivity Lecture and discussion with Lara Nunes, University of Lisbon|PT