Landscape Democracy 2015 Working Group A - Case Study 4
---> back to group page working group A
Please add the title of your case study here, adjust the map coordinates (lat + lng) and replace the moa image with a characteristic image of your site
|Place name||add name|
Rationale: Why have you chosen this case for the landscape and democracy seminar?
- brief explanation in essay style, approx 150 words
Representation of your observations
- you are basically free to use one or a mix of different presentation techniques
- possibilities are: analytical drawings, graphical representations, collages, video clips, comic/graphic novel, written essay/visual essay
- please add any visual material to the gallery, videos can be placed below, you may add text as you like
What are the major challenges for changing the situation?
What could be a starting point for democractically-based change?
- Please add approx. 150 words for each questions
* Please make sure that you give proper references of all external resources used.
* Do not use images of which you do not hold the copyright.
* Please add internet links to other resources if necessary.
About categories: You can add more categories with this tag: "", add your categories