Green Infrastructure 2014 - Working Group Q
--> Back to working group overview
Dear working group members. This is your group page and you will be completing the template gradually as we move through the seminar. Each member has an individual page for documenting his/her personal case. You can also access your template for assignment 4 (the joint design) from here. Good luck and enjoy your collaboration!
Assignment 2 - Lecture Concept Map
- The list with the group distribution shows you which lecture your group is supposed to document in the concept map format.
- Please add your collaborative concept map here by replacing the dummy image. Your map needs to have a new file name:
add your lecture title here by replacing this text
Assignment 3 - Green infrastructure potential in your environment
- Assigned: Tuesday, October 28
- Due: Monday, December 1
There is one template page for each group member. The case could be a specific site in direct vicinity or a larger area in your region. The objective is to identify structures that have the potential to become elements of a green infrastructure strategy.
Presentation Slides Assignment 3
- Diapositiva4- Paulina.JPG
slide3 - Zambiza's old rubbish dump
- GI yourgroupname ass3 slide4.jpg
Assignment 4 - Collaborative Green Infrastructure Design
- Assigned: Tuesday, December 2
- Due: Tuesday, January 26
Presentation Slides Collaborative Design
- GI yourgroupname ass4 slide1.jpg
- GI yourgroupname ass4 slide2.jpg
- GI yourgroupname ass4 slide3.jpg