Green Infrastructure 2014 - Working Group C
--> Back to working group overview
Dear working group members. This is your group page and you will be completing the template gradually as we move through the seminar. Each member has an individual page for documenting his/her personal case. You can also access your template for assignment 4 (the joint design) from here. Good luck and enjoy your collaboration!
- 1 Assignment 2 - Lecture Concept Map
- 2 Assignment 3 - Green infrastructure potential in your environment
- 3 Assignment 4 - Collaborative Green Infrastructure Design
Assignment 2 - Lecture Concept Map
- Concept map - Prof. Gary AUSTIN, Stapleton-Denver Study Case, USA
Assignment 3 - Green infrastructure potential in your environment
- Assigned: Tuesday, October 28
- Due: Monday, December 1
There is one template page for each group member. The case could be a specific site in direct vicinity or a larger area in your region. The objective is to identify structures that have the potential to become elements of a green infrastructure strategy.
Presentation Slides Assignment 3
Assignment 4 - Collaborative Green Infrastructure Design
- Assigned: Tuesday, December 2
- Due: Tuesday, January 26