Planting Design 2013 Working Group 29 - Case Study B
---> back to group page working group 29
Please add the title of your case study here, adjust the map coordinates and replace the moa image with a characteristic image of your site
Error in widget GoogleMaps: unable to write file /var/www/wikienfk5/extensions/Widgets/compiled_templates/wrt63861f3f76c367_77194102
Rationale: Why is this case interesting?
Please give a short introduction to the site you have selected (not more than 150 words)
- Why did you select it?
- Is it exemplary for a specific theme or a problem?
- In how far does it relate to your life?
From which professional background/perspective are your documenting this case?
Landscape and/or urban context of your case
- Biogeography, cultural features, overall character, history and dynamics
- Illustration: Map; sketches; short descriptive analyses
Please add four analytical sketches/drawings (or montages/schemes) of your case and take the following aspects into account:
- natural dynamic versus cultural framework - in how far do these two forces come together in your case?
- dynamic through the year (you may imagine how the site looks in spring and summer, maybe you also remember it)
- highlight potentials and problems
analytical drawing 1
analytical drawing 2
analytical drawing 3
analytical drawing 4
- Please add four projective sketches/drawings (or montages/schemes) for your case and take the following aspects into account:
- How would you like this case to change in the near future? (in 1-2 years)
- And how could it look like in 10-15 years?
projective drawing 1
projective drawing 2
projective drawing 3
projective drawing 4
Summary and conclusion
Please summarize your case and give arguments for your projective design (approx 150 words).
You may add a series of images/photos in addition to the sketches/drawings
* Please make sure that you give proper references of all external resources used.
* Do not use images of which you do not hold the copyright.
* Please add internet links to other resources if necessary.
About categories: You can add more categories with this tag: "", add your categories