Minutes Wednesday, 6th of November 2013, Session 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
The Dutch way of thinking about nature, the role of plants and planting design
- Jan van Merriënboer, senior lecturer planting design & dendrology
- Jeroen de Vries, senior lecturer landscape architecture, both University of Applied Sciences, VHL Velp, NL
- Recording 'The Dutch way of thinking about nature, the role of plants and planting design'
- Presentation slides
Next steps steps for the working groups
Assignment 2 - Concept Mapping of Lecture Topics
- each working group will document one lecture in the form of a concept map. The dates for each group can be found in the PDF (working groups)
- The lecture given on 30th of October by Olaf Kühne will be done by groups 1,11 and 21
- The lecture given on 6th of November by Jan van Merrienboer and Jeroen de Vries will be done by groups 2,12 and 22
- You can add the concept map to your working group page
- This is to be completed within two weeks until 19th of November
Assignment 3 - Images of Nature in your Environment - Steps until the next session
- each group member has an own template on the working group page
- until the next session (November 13th) the following steps should be completed:
- decide on the case you want to document
- add title and details to the template
- add one representative image and adjust the map
- complete the first chapter 'Rationale - Why is this case interesting?'
- Please also read the general instructions for the working groups
Seminar participants on Facebook
You may wish to join the Facebook group of this seminar.
- Wednesday, 13th of November with MaryCarol Hunter (US) and Heike Kaiser (Israel)