Minutes Wednesday, 6th of November 2013, Session 2
The Dutch way of thinking about nature, the role of plants and planting design
- Jan van Merriënboer, senior lecturer planting design & dendrology
- Jeroen de Vries, senior lecturer landscape architecture, both University of Applied Sciences, VHL Velp, NL
- Recording 'The Dutch way of thinking about nature, the role of plants and planting design'
- Presentation slides
Next steps steps for the working groups
Assignment 2 - Concept Mapping of Lecture Topics
- each working group will document one lecture in the form of a concept map. The dates for each group can be found in the PDF (working groups)
- The lecture given on 30th of October by Olaf Kühne will be done by groups 1,11 and 21
- The lecture given on 6th of November by Jan van Merrienboer and Jeroen de Vries will be done by groups 2,12 and 22
- You can add the concept map to your working group page
- This is to be completed within two weeks until 19th of November
Assignment 3 - Images of Nature in your Environment - Steps until the next session
- each group member has an own template on the working group page
- until the next session (November 13th) the following steps should be completed:
- decide on the case you want to document
- add title and details to the template
- add one representative image and adjust the map
- complete the first chapter 'Rationale - Why is this case interesting?'
- Please also read the general instructions for the working groups
Seminar participants on Facebook
You may wish to join the Facebook group of this seminar.
- Wednesday, 13th of November with MaryCarol Hunter (US) and Heike Kaiser (Israel)