Minutes Tuesday, 18th of December 2012
Session Recording and Materials
Seminar theme: Adaptation responses by sqatters and low-income tenants in Bangladesh
Speaker: Manoj Roy Brooks World Poverty Institute, The University of Manchester
- Recording 'Adaptation responses by sqatters and low-income tenants in Bangladesh'
- Presentation slides
Tasks for the next session
- Working group P to complete assignment 2 before December 23
- Working group N to complete assignment 2 before January 7
- complete chapters 1 - 6 of your case study page, please be concise: you do not need to have more than 250 - 300 words per chapter.
- complete this analytical part (1-6) before December 21 (start of seminar break)
- after December 21 please concentrate on the adaptation/mitigation measures and scenarios and illustrate it with sketches and drawings.
- the deadline for this assignment will be on Monday, January 14. For the assessment we will consider the status of this day.
- In addition, the three presentation slides for the plenary need to be uploaded on January 14 as well. We have added separate section for this on your case study pages. For this you can save your Powerpoint as JPGs and then upload these individual files.
- This wiki has a citation extension installed. Please find more details on how to use this practical function here.
- add an image and the map to your case study page, details on how to do this are given in the help section if not done yet, please do not overwrite existing files.
- please consider that copyright applies to both images and texts. Please always cite correctly. Images from other sources (like other webpages) can not be uploaded to this wiki unless you have an admission from the authors or the image is free of copyright (like creative commons). You can also set links to other sites so we can find an image/map/graph you want to refer to.