Minutes Landscape and Democracy Seminar, Tuesday, 19th of January 2016
- The concept of Shared Space lecture and discussion with Sebastian Peters, NMBU Norway
- Access presentation materials and recordings(no login required)
Next working steps for active participants
Assignment 4 - Collaborative Project
Your participatory change model
During the coming weeks you are invited to imagine yourself as the designer of a process. This process should include the community in addressing the challenges you have identified.
Your approach should include the following elements:
- a stakeholder map
- a selection of tools and methods. Think about the needs of different stakeholder groups - you may need a methodical mix to address them all.
- a scenario illustrating how these methods/tools can be applied within an imagined time frame
We compiled additional readings for this assignment in the online repository. This includes a broad presentation of possible tools and examples for scenarios.
- identify topics (i.e. a question, or a challenge) that all the cases of your group have in common
- add this topic to your own case and reflect on it with respect to your change model
- in your final presentation you can present a synthesis of these reflections
Documentation and Presentation
- all of these elements will be documented on the wiki in good time
- your wiki templates have been extended with the respective sections
- each group will prepare a PPT presentation on the basis of this template
- your presentations need to be send to your tutor on Monday, 25th of January
- group presentations will be held on 26th of January 2016, 18 pm CET in our seminar room
Tuesday, 26th of January 2016, 18 pm CET
- Working groups report back'