Landscape and Democracy: Collaborative Project
- assigned: Tuesday, 1st of December
- submission: Monday, 25th of January
- presentations: Tuesdays, 26th of January (online in parallel groups)
After having reflected on each other's case studies you are invited to envision a democratically-based change model for your case. You are supposed to develop a strategy for enganging the community in order to solve the landscape challenge that has been identified. Your strategy may involve participatory methods/approaches as well as communication and governance models.
This assignment is collaborative. This means that you work jointly on developing approaches for your cases. Please identify cross-cutting aspects/questions between your cases and include comparative analysis and reflection. Your presentation should include a synthesis of your comparative observations.
Your approach needs to include:
- a stakeholder map
- a selection of tools and methods
- a scenario illustrating how these methods/tools can be applied within an imagined time frame
Project Presentation and Submission Format
- the results will be added on the respective case study wiki page
- For the plenary presentation: Three PPT slides with a short presentation of the project, to be presented in the January sessions (one slide per person).