Landscape Democracy 2015 Working Group H - Case Study 3
---> back to group page working group H
Please add the title of your case study here, adjust the map coordinates (lat + lng) and replace the moa image with a characteristic image of your site
|Place name||add name|
Rationale: Why have you chosen this case for the landscape and democracy seminar?
- brief explanation in essay style, approx 150 words
Representation of your observations
- you are basically free to use one or a mix of different presentation techniques
- possibilities are: analytical drawings, graphical representations, collages, video clips, comic/graphic novel, written essay/visual essay
- please add any visual material to the gallery, videos can be placed below, you may add text as you like
What are the major challenges for changing the situation?
What could be a starting point for democractically-based change?
- Please add approx. 150 words for each questions
Create a visual representation of the stakeholder groups that are involved in your case. Try to cover the following aspects in your representation: Power (high, medium, low) / Support (positive, neutral, negative)/ Influence (high or low)/ Need (strong, medium, weak)+ also map the relationships between the stakeholder groups
Look at the various methods and tools available and think how they can be applied creatively. Think about the needs of different stakeholder groups - you may need a methodical mix to address them all. Visualize a scenario illustrating how these methods/tools can be applied within an imagined time frame
- Mychange szenario.JPG
Cross cutting theme
Identify a cross-cutting theme/topic between the cases of your group and write a short reflection on it (approx. 150 words)
Reflect on your case and your change model. Potentials? Limitations? (approx. 150 words)
* Please make sure that you give proper references of all external resources used.
* Do not use images of which you do not hold the copyright.
* Please add internet links to other resources if necessary.
About categories: You can add more categories with this tag: "", add your categories