Working Groups Rural Landscapes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Recreation, Tourism and Landscape Development
- Landscape Development in Peri-urban Landscapes
- Landscape Perception, Assessment and Landscape Change
Objectives of Seminar Working Groups
- Working groups combine thematically related case studies
- The working group pages compile specific aspects of the individual case studies and thus simplify the comparative analysis
- Participants have the opportunity to discuss specific topics in more detail than it would be possible during plenary sessions
- case study comparison will evolve within the thematic working groups
- this case study comparison is based on a set of cross-cutting questions
- the cross-cutting questions are developed by the participants themselves during moderated group discussions (the first will take place on May 27th).