Resources Design with Nature
- The Florence Charter adopted by ICOMOS in 1982
- European Landscape Convention opened for signature by the Council of Europe in 2000
- IFLA-ICOMOS Document on Historic Urban Public Parks
The Japanese Garden
- Bring Mitchell, Wayembergh Josse, Japanese Gardens: Design and Meaning.
- Gunter Nitschke Japanese Gardens: Right Angle and Natural Form.
- Keane Marc, Japanese Garden Design.
- Kuitert Wybe, Themes in the History of Japanese Garden Art.
- Shirane Haruo, Japan and the Culture of the Four Seasons: Nature, Literature, and the Arts.
- Tagsold Christian, Spaces in Translation: Japanese Gardens and the West (Penn Studies in Landscape Architecture).
- Takei Jiro,Keane Marc Peter , Sakuteiki : Visions of the Japanese Garden.
- CSIRO resources: https://www.csiro.au/en/Research/Environment/Land-management/Indigenous/Indigenous-calendars
- Documentary on (Asian and Japanesse) gardens: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b009364f
- Application for the Waza to Kokoro: Hands and Heart seminar, June 3-9, 2019, is open. Details at Japanesegarden.org/thecenter. Email: email@example.com