Planting Design Collaborative Phase
---> back to group page working group xx
Please add the title of your case study here, adjust the map coordinates and replace the moa image with a characteristic image of your site
Error in widget GoogleMaps: unable to write file /var/www/wikienfk5/extensions/Widgets/compiled_templates/wrt62f242728bcee5_28804895
Landscape and/or urban context of your case
- Biogeography, cultural features, overall character, history and dynamics
- Illustration: Map; sketches; short descriptive analyses
What are the objectives of your design?
Please give a short written argumentation (not more than 150 words). It is ok if you have different or even contradicting objectives within your group. Just make it explicit at the beginning of your process
Please add four analytical sketches/drawings (or montages/schemes) of your case. Every group member needs to contribute at least one drawing.
analytical drawing 1
analytical drawing 2
analytical drawing 3
analytical drawing 4
- Please add four projective sketches/drawings (or montages/schemes). Every group member needs to contribute at least one drawing.
projective drawing 1
projective drawing 2
projective drawing 3
projective drawing 4
Please analyse the individual approaches presented so far and evaluate their strengths and weaknesses (you may use the SWOT model). Try to create a synthesis and represent it with a plan and some sketches. You can still use drawings/sketches.
synthesis drawing 1
synthesis drawing 2
synthesis drawing 3
synthesis drawing 4
Summary of the collaborative process
Please reflect on your collaborative design process. Which potentials have you encountered? What was most difficult? What does collaborative design mean for you? (approx 150 words).
You may add a series of images/photos in addition to the sketches/drawings
* Please make sure that you give proper references of all external resources used.
* Do not use images of which you do not hold the copyright.
* Please add internet links to other resources if necessary.
About categories: You can add more categories with this tag: "", add your categories