Minutes Wednesday, 8th of January 2014, Session 9
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Construction with living plants lecture and discussion with Dr. Ferdinand Ludwig|Living Plant Constructions
- Recording 'Construction with Living Plants'
- Presentation slides
- Doctoral Thesis 'Botanical basics of Baubotanik and their application to design practice' (German text with extended English summary)
Next steps: Assignment 2 - Concept Mapping of Lecture Topics
- each working group will document one lecture in the form of a concept map.
- The lecture given on 8th of January by Ferdinand Ludwig will be done by group 18
- This is to be completed until 23rd of January
Next steps: Assignment 4 - Collaborative Design
- a template for the collaborative design has been added to your working group page
- steps that should be completed until now: selection of the site, chapters on landscape/urban context and design objectives
- steps to be completed until the next session on January 15: complete section 'analytical drawings'
- each group member will contribute at least one analytical drawing, please make use of a diversity of approaches.
- Wednesday, 15th of January 2014, 18 pm CET
- New German Style - lecture and discussion with Nora Huxmann, Kassel University, Germany
- The Lagos Tree Planting Campaign - lecture and discussion with Fadera Williams, MSc, Environmental Embassador of Lagos/Nigeria