Minutes Wednesday, 4th of December 2013, Session 6
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The presentations in the parallel rooms have not been recorded.
Next steps: Assignment 2 - Concept Mapping of Lecture Topics
- each working group will document one lecture in the form of a concept map. The dates for each group can be found in the PDF (working groups)
- The lecture given on 27th of November by Paulo Farinha Marques will be done by groups 5 and 15
- The lecture given on 27th of November by Andreas Nassos will be done by group 25
- This is to be completed until 11th of December
Next steps: Assignment 3 - Images of Nature in your Environment
- Documentation: Please save the Powerpoint slides as JPGS (save as--> select jpg), upload them to the wiki and add them to your working group page. A template for this has been added to your page.
- Feedback: Each group is supposed to give feedback to another group. This has been distributed randomly. You find your 'pair' on the working group list that has been send to you at the beginning of the seminar.
- the feedback should ideally represent ideas from all group members
- the feedback needs to be written on the discussion page of the respective working page. You find the tab 'discussion' on each page.
- please try to comment on all elements the group has produced so far. If you are critical (which is ok), be also constructive.
- please finish this task before the next session on December 11
Next steps: Assignment 4 - Collaborative Design
- a template for the collaborative design has been added to your working group page
- please study the template in order to get an idea about the task, we can have questions&answers during the next session on Dec 11
- you may ask yourself which site you should be working on. There are two alternatives:
- You choose one of the cases you have already worked on. The advantage is that there is already material on it but the disadvantage is that one person has substantially more knowledge about the site than the others. This may lead to difficulties in the collaborative process (or not).
- You decide on a new case and start from scratch. Even if this might be a bit more demanding in the beginning because you would need to document a new landscape context it might be better for the group because you are equally disadvantaged.
- In any case, you should make a decision on which case to work with until the last session before the break (December 19). Until then, the first section of the template also needs to be completed.
Seminar participants on Facebook
You may wish to join the Facebook group of this seminar.
- Wednesday, 11th of December, 18 pm CET, Second part of the presentation by Heike Kaiser with perspectives from Israel.