Minutes Wednesday, 18th of December 2013, Session 8
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Perspectives from Italy: Images of nature and green infrastructure concepts
- Maria Beatrice Andreucci|University La Sapienza|Rome, Italy
Next steps: Assignment 2 - Concept Mapping of Lecture Topics
- each working group will document one lecture in the form of a concept map.
- The lecture given on 11th of December by Heike Kaiser will be done by groups 6, 16 and 26
- This is to be completed until 30th of December
- The lecture given on 18th of December by Maria Beatrice Andreucci will be done by groups 17 and 27
- This is to be completed until 3rd of January
Next steps: Assignment 4 - Collaborative Design
- a template for the collaborative design has been added to your working group page
- you need to decide on the site of your collaborative project before the seminar break (meaning now)
- complete the first sections (landscape context and objectives) before our next session on January 8, 2014.
- Wednesday, 8th of January 2014, 18 pm CET
- Construction with Living Plants - lecture and discussion with Dr. Ferdinand Ludwig, Stuttgart University, Germany