Student Case Studies Seminar Cultural Landscapes 2010
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Dear students, please follow the given structure and add your name and a short but significant title of your case study to the respective section of this list of the ECLAS thematic fields via "edit".
- If your project relates to more than one theme, please copy the title to any appropriate section.
- If you think that some important subthemes are missing, feel free to add your particular subtheme to the appropriate section of the list.
- Your case study will be linked with the Case Study Template_Cultural Landscapes 2010 as a neutral starting point after May 11, 2010, and then you can start editing your online documentation (publishing exercise)
Thematic fields according to the 2010 ECLAS conference "Cultural Landscapes"
Cultural Landscapes: Education, research methods and approaches
- Ege Kaska,Serdal Cosgun,Yalçın Yildirim: The Ataturk Forest Farm near Ankara, Turkey /// Presentation + Comparative analysis
- Roya Sabri: Rebuilding a Sustainable Image in a Cultural Landscape, Iran /// Presentation + Comparative analysis
Comparative Analyses: Education, research methods and approaches
Responses of cultural landscapes to changing natural processes
- John Sun,Hua Shu,Ya Li: Transformation and reconstruction of BaiHua Park: Alternative planning for complex objectives, China /// Presentation + Comparative analysis
Re-colonization of abandoned lands
Impact of emerging need for sustainability
- Derya Yazgi, Damla Tas Göreme National Park and the Rock Sites of Cappadocia, Turkey /// Presentation + Comparative Analysis
Comparative Analyses: Responses of cultural landscapes to changing natural processes
Landscapes as a reflection of changing cultural processes
- Andreia V. Quintas: Historic Center of Porto: a landscape of transformation, Portugal /// Presentation + Comparative Analysis
Merging awareness to sustainability
- Isin Barut: Transformation of the Meles Delta, Izmir, under the eco-city concept /// Presentation + Comparative Analysis
Comparative Analyses: Landscapes as a reflection of changing cultural processes
Technology as a driver of cultural landscape change
- Jovana Kovacevic, Mirjana Jovanovic, Nada Jadzic :(re)Quest for the cultural landscape of Belgrade, Serbia /// Presentation + Comparative Analysis
Dissappearing vernacular styles
- ChengkangYe, YitingWei: Transformation of the historical town of WuZhen, China /// Presentation + Comparative Analysis
Comparative Analyses: Technology as a driver of cultural landscape change
Tutor's Kassel page
A page to try and practice
- Nils Stanik: Some information and impressions from Kassel for all participants who haven't visted Kassel yet