Minutes Wednesday, 18th of December 2013, Session 8
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Perspectives from Italy: Images of nature and green infrastructure concepts
- Maria Beatrice Andreucci|University La Sapienza|Rome, Italy
Next steps: Assignment 2 - Concept Mapping of Lecture Topics
- each working group will document one lecture in the form of a concept map.
- The lecture given on 11th of December by Heike Kaiser will be done by groups 6, 16 and 26
- This is to be completed until 30th of December
- The lecture given on 18th of December by Maria Beatrice Andreucci will be done by groups 17 and 27
- This is to be completed until 3rd of January
Next steps: Assignment 4 - Collaborative Design
- a template for the collaborative design has been added to your working group page
- you need to decide on the site of your collaborative project before the seminar break (meaning now)
- complete the first sections (landscape context and objectives) before our next session on January 8, 2014.
- Wednesday, 8th of January 2014, 18 pm CET
- Construction with Living Plants - lecture and discussion with Dr. Ferdinand Ludwig, Stuttgart University, Germany