Minutes Tuesday, 9th of December 2014
- Green Infrastructure and the European Union Short lecture and discussion with Maria Beatrice Andreucci|University La Sapienza, Rome and Ian Phillips, Landscape Institute / IFLA-Europe
- Please also check the EU Green Infrastructure Strategy for further information
Seminar slides and discussion recording
Map of Seminar Participants
- View the participants' map here.
- Please add your location if you have not done it yet.
Green Infrastructure Exercises and Learning Resources
- Check out our interactive learning resources here
Next working steps for active participants
Assignment 2 - Lecture concept mapping
- group G (IFLA-Europe Discussion)work on Assignment 2, submission: 22.12.14
Assignment 3 - Green Infrastructure potential in your environment
- For finishing this assignment you have to complete the template of your personal case, make sure that your reference properly, all images and texts from external sources need to be indicated.
- Upload your presentations slides to your working group page
Assignment 4 - Collaborative design
- Within your group you need to decide with which case you wish to continue, select one of the 4 group cases before December 16
- Your working group page has a link to the collaborative design template. You can copy the first chapters from the previous template
- Start with the joint analysis: each group member needs to add one thematic analyis and prepare an analytical drawing. Add all drawings to the section 'Analytical Drawings'
- Discuss your findings and different analysis methods
- Further information:Instructions for the working groups