Minutes Tuesday, 16th of December 2014
- Green Infrastructure and Community Building lecture by Dr. Elissa Rosenberg|Technion|Israel
- Green Infrastructure - Enhancing Europe's natural capital lecture by Gorm Dige|European Environment Agency
Seminar slides and discussion recording
Map of Seminar Participants
- View the participants' map here.
- Please add your location if you have not done it yet.
Green Infrastructure Exercises and Learning Resources
- Check out our interactive learning resources here
Next working steps for active participants
Assignment 2 - Lecture concept mapping
- group G (IFLA-Europe Discussion)work on Assignment 2, submission: 22.12.14
- group H (choose one of the two session topics from 16.12.)work on Assignment 2, submission: 29.12.14
Assignment 3 - Green Infrastructure potential in your environment
- For finishing this assignment you have to complete the template of your personal case, make sure that your reference properly, all images and texts from external sources need to be indicated.
- Upload your presentations slides to your working group page
Assignment 4 - Collaborative design
- Within your group you need to decide with which case you wish to continue, select one of the 4 group cases before December 16
- Your working group page has a link to the collaborative design template. You can copy the first chapters from the previous template
- Start with the joint analysis: each group member needs to add one thematic analyis and prepare an analytical drawing. Add all drawings to the section 'Analytical Drawings'
- Discuss your findings and different analysis methods
- Further information:Instructions for the working groups
- January 6, 2015, 6 pm CET
- The New London Landscape Project lecture and discussion with Paul Lincoln|Landscape Institute|London