Assignment 4: Collaborative Planting Design
- assigned: Wednesday, 4th of December
- submission:Tuesday, 21st of January
- presentations: Wednesdays, 30th of January and 6th of February (online in parallel groups)
After having reflected on each other's case studies the small groups will need to make a decision and continue to work with one case only. You are supposed to develop a joint idea on how the site/area could be developed further, of course, with a strong emphasis on vegetation and planting design. You can apply planning and/or design approaches and methods.
You will be asked to respond to the time dimension of the site: how may it look like in 20, 50, 100 years?
Project Presentation and Submission Format
- the results will be added on the respective case study wiki page
- For the plenary presentation: Three PPT slides with a short presentation of the project, to be presented in the January sessions (one slide per person).